Ok, so I - with a mild interest in art (atleast abstract), and what I thought inability to understand abstract art scored 100%. It should be said thue that I was quite unsure and thought for a while and was severly helped by the notion about the half-fake, half-true relationship - that is a severe flaw I must say. Comments per pic:
1. My spontaneous reaction was to call it fake but upon a more thourough look it looks like coming from a creative process. There are certain details that convinced me.
2. Not have I only, and possibly all test-takers, seen this pattern on numerous places but it sure just looks good to the eye.
3. Partly representative.
4. Again, looks good to the eye differenting from number 10 who had severe colour clashes.
5. What is there to say more than that this couldn't have been made free-hand.
6. Tendency to symmetry and partly representative, draws focus away from colour-form relationship which is the abstract foundation.
8. Clearly art. Not only crafted with advance techniques but also investigating colour relationships.
9. Rothko. As for number 2, possibly all test-takers recognize this.
10. see no 4
11. As for number 6
12. Again, form-colour relationship make it look appealing.