Author Topic: another question about your ART  (Read 8897 times)

BerndSaller

• don't worry about any rules!
    • View Profile
    • Bernd Saller
another question about your ART
« on: January 01, 2009, 07:34:36 PM »
i see a lot of peoples in the i-net with nicknames "abc-ART", "xyz-fineART" or something like this

for shure it has something to to with art to create names or being creative in finding a name or slogan to sell something or someone or himself

but most of the peoples stuff i saw with such nicknames like xxx-art was really SHIT!

so can we make a scientific study and find out if i´m right when i say:

the only thing where is written "ART" on it has for shure art inside is the met or other institutions like this - especially using this term in the i-net

*g

take care and be creative, mr. sim for your next art-test ;-) 

to easy to let others judge about art or shit and mesure fame on the number of google hits

imagine ... a man knocking at your door wants to sell you a mixer or something else and tells you - this one has twice much google hits like all the others together ... would you buy it therefore?

Mikhail Simkin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: another question about your ART
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 12:37:40 AM »
imagine ... a man knocking at your door wants to sell you a mixer or something else and tells you - this one has twice much google hits like all the others together ... would you buy it therefore?
But they already do. Number Google hits is a measure of how well-known something is.  I was talking to a guy from car  insurance company with the aim to get a better rate.  However, he offered me a rate higher than I was paying to my current insurer. Nevertheless he tried to persuade me that I still should switch, because his company is better known.

pmcgerald

• ICQ Messenger - 186573595
    • View Profile
    • Baby Breathing Monitor
    • Email
Re: another question about your ART
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 01:39:43 PM »
I agree, there are a lot of great information and threads here.  :)

-- --------------------------------
Polly